that friday jazz 02
Please Note: This program has been postponed indefinitely due to Covid-19 restrictions. We will share details on the rescheduled date soon.
that friday jazz, a concert series, recreates the charming allure of Jazz nights with special open-air performances at the G5A Terrace.
Set against the unique backdrop and peaceful environs of Mumbai’s mill district, these performances feature a promising line-up of 5 different jazz acts from across the country.
For the second concert in the series, we have Vasundhara Vee (Vocals), Ryan Sadri (Saxophone), Ron Cha (Keys), Saurabh Suman (Bass), and Shivang Kapadia (Drums).
Celebrations will be ongoing throughout the evening, both before and after the performance at PORT Kitchen & Bar, where we have a special menu with some cocktails and delectable treats.
We are delighted to welcome you to the G5A warehouse! Please respect our COVID-19 precautions during your visit:
- While we welcome and check you in, there will be temperature checks and sanitization facilities at our entrance.
- Please show your double vaccination certificate at the entrance. Entry into the program will only be permitted on display of this certificate.
- We request you to follow physical distancing norms at all times, and wear your masks whenever applicable.
- G5A reserves the right to deny entry to any attendee on grounds of not complying with Covid-19 protocols.
- The performance will take place on the Terrace, which is located on the first floor, and there is no elevator service available.
- There is limited seating available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Food and beverage will be available throughout the duration of the program, on a self-service basis only.
- Each ticket includes a complimentary welcome drink.