- No refunds on purchased contribution passes are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Please keep your contribution pass with you at all times.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid contribution pass holders.
- Entry will not be permitted in the absence of a valid photo ID.
- Contribution pass holders in an inebriated state will not be allowed entry.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- The holder of this contribution pass grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder’s appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating hereto.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the space and will be removed with or without the owner.
- AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE EVENT IS NOT PERMITTED. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage (recording) or transmit any information or other data with relation to the event. The organizers reserve the right to remove you from the space for doing so.
- No professional, SLR or DSLR cameras or recording (sound or video) equipment will be permitted in the space. Do not bring them since we will NOT be able to take responsibility and hold the same in safekeeping.
- The organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring during the workshop/event.
- No drug use –The consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be removed from the space.
- Consumption of alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances will not be permitted in the space.
- Outside food will not be permitted.
- Parking near or at the show premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, removing the holder/s of the contribution passes from our space.
“G5A Foundation for Contemporary Culture respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites. The information we collect and analyse is used to improve our service to you. There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, physical address or telephone number. It is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information.
refunds and exchanges
“Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your booking details. G5A Foundation for Contemporary Culture prohibits exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.”
“Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer.”